We are here to support you and your family on your journey of faith. Please contact us if you have any questions, 508-336-5549
Corinne Lupoli Joyce, Confirmation team leader: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parish Registration: All families in the Faith Formation Program must be registered in the Church. If you have not done so, you may register online or stop by the Parish Office between the hours of 9:00am - 4:30pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Requirements for First Holy Communion Students:
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate.
- Successful completion of two years religious education.vIC
- Completion of First Penance (confession).
- Retreat for First Holy Communion 2018-2019 (TBA)
- Dates for First Holy Communion 2018-2019 (TBA)
The Eucharist is the source and summit of our faith! In sharing a simple meal around the dinner table we strengthen and unite our family, coming to the altar table at Mass strengthens and unites us as a community of faith here at OLMC. A video on the Eucharist from Busted Halo:
What to do and not to do when receiving the Eucharist from Busted Halo: